Monday, May 10, 2010

Facebook > Twitter

Facebook and Twitter are both social networking sites, however to me they are quite different. I joined Twitter for the first time today and I was disappointed to say the least. It seemed boring and bland from the looks and layout.

I tweeted my first tweet, and all I could think is...."this is it"? There not many options to customize my account. Or maybe they're are, but I would not know as of now. Also, when I went to change my profile pic and after many unsuccessful attempts, I see this big whale telling me that there are too many tweets! What does that mean?

I will try it out for this class, but I highly doubt I will be hooked!

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand twitter much either, seems like a lot of work. Why do people want to know everything I am doing? It does seem like a faster way to stay connected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, but I'm willing to give it some time. I think FB offers much more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Facebook offers much more. I often times get the whale image saying there are too many tweets, but then a few minutes later everything is just fine.

    ReplyDelete