Thursday, May 6, 2010

Social Networking 3

Review of Ibibo.co – Social Networking Site from India



I chose to review ibibo.com, a social networking site in India. I am first generation Pakistani and I am always curious what is happening in that part of the world. I signed up with ibibo.com, and like everything else in India and Pakistan, this website is a knock off of Facebook! There are many similarities to Facebook, including the color scheme, layout, design and applications to. In fact, the entire registration process is the same.

I enjoy using Facebook. I like the ease of navigating the website. Ibibo.com offers the same simplicity with added twists of emphasis on Indian Models and Bollywood, which is major part of the Indian lifestyle.

There is not much to criticize about this website. It may have applications and games that are different an unfamiliar to the Western world, but other than that this website seems satisfactory.

1 comment:

  1. What made the site different from FB, Urdu, Punjabi, and Hindi options? I'll have to go in and look. Interesting that it is a knock off.

    ReplyDelete